Welcome to Open Studio Network!
Before you begin using the site, the educational courses and its forums, you must read and agree to these Terms of Service.
We may occasionally have to revise the Terms of Service, and we’ll try to let you know, but you can always see the updated version here.
Open Studio Network is an online education site and forum.
The Educational Courses and Courseware: The courses offered through Open Studio Network are designed to run for a set period of time with exclusive material. The Courses themselves will contain exclusive content not available to every user of the site, or every forum participant. This material will be available for your use and access for the duration of your membership to the site. All content created for forum users will also be available for course participants for the duration of your membership.
We might occasionally have down time. If we need to upgrade the site, we’ll make every effort to do it so it doesn’t inconvenience you, but from time to time, for maintenance and in the event of a server meltdown, you might find the site unavailable. We don’t plan on this being a problem, but we live in the real world, and our lawyers want to make sure you know that stuff happens beyond our control from time to time and we’ll work to make it right for you as soon as we humanly can.
We also expect you’ll keep your password secure. If it seems that someone else is using your password we reserve the right to suspend your account until we can get it all worked out with you. This is especially true for the course-related material, for which all members of the community may not have access.
We’ll try to keep everything you post appropriately posted, but if something is accidentally deleted, we’re sorry but that’s a risk we’re all going to have to live with. Anything you post, including files, is your responsibility, as is everything you download. We hope there won’t be any viruses or yucky things attached, but we can’t make any guarantees or take responsibility for whatever ends up on your computer. A little “Caveat emptor”- buyer beware – We can’t pay for your hard drive getting erased by someone else’s silly actions. Practice safe computing always. When you post stuff, we reserve the right to share it with the community. Our stuff on the site is protected by copyright as is yours. We won’t publish your stuff in a book without your permission and we want you to give us the same respect and courtesy, if that’s okay with you. That means no copying and selling the videos, audio, charts and materials from the site and forum- that wouldn’t be nice and we’d have to call our lawyer.
- Some membership plans are offered on an ongoing monthly basis, but can be cancelled at any time. There is no long term commitment beyond the current month.
- Payment for each month’s service is paid on a recurring basis in advance. As this is a premium subscription educational site with exclusive content, there are no refunds for partial months or pro-rated service.
- Your membership will be cancelled effective the date you notify us.
All references on this Site to a “Lifetime Membership” or “Lifetime Access” or “Lifetime Use” or “No Expiration” or “Never Expire” (the “Lifetime Membership Policy”) shall mean the lifetime or course or duration of Open Studio Network. If at any time Open Studio Network ceases to exist, the Lifetime Membership Policy will no longer be in effect.
Date of Last Revision: Mar 25, 2016
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Date of Last Revision: March 20, 2016
COMPLETE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you are not completely satisfied with your course purchase, you may get a full refund. Simply request your refund via the contact form below or phone us at +1 314.329.7201 within 14 days of your purchase and we will issue a full refund.